Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blue Disco Eyes Tutorial

Hey guys Ruby here with this fun glittery look. I loved all the goodies we got at IMATS and I can't wait to do more tutorials using them. I had a little bit of trouble with the glitter but I think I might have let the sealer dry a little bit too much before I applied the glitter. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed and stay tuned for more tutorials yay!

Products Used:
Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Zero
Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette Velocity
Sugarpill Bulletproof
MAC Brule
LA Splash Splash Proof Sealer
NYX Glitter Las Vegas
Bobbi Browns Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
Ardell Double Up 201 lashes
MAC Bone Beige Sculpting Powder
MAC Plushglass Wildly Lush



2 comments:

  1. I really never do anything like this before so I have to learn all of something like makeup right now, really huge work! But I really enjoy the Hooded Down Jackets For Men and then that's can be the unique one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for watching hope you got some good tips and tricks :)

    ReplyDelete