What dye do you use?
- When I first dyed my hair I used Pravana Vivids Red dye. I stopped using it because it would fade quickly and fade dull
- Then I switched to Special Effects Dye to Nuclear Red. I like this dye because the color lasts but this color specifically was too orange for my complexion.
- Now I used Devilish with a little bit of Blood Red
Did you have to bleach your hair?
- Yes! I use
- Yes but you have to wear a shower cap or swimmers cap because as soon as your hair touches the water all the dye will run
- The chlorine strips your hair color
How do you keep your hair healthy?
- Aragan oil & treatments
- Hair Masks
- Never use heat (blow dryer, curling wand, etc)
- Dont use anything that says volumizing (theres a chemical in there that strips your color)
- Use anything that has protein fillers in it
- Stay away from SULFATE (like Head and Shoulders it will strip your color)
How do you keep your color so vibrant?
- I never wash my hair maybe every 3-6 days I'll wash it
- I use products for color treated hair
- I add a bit of dye in my conditioner (every 3-4 week)
- I only wash my hair in FREEZING COLD water
What are your favorite products?
- Dye: Special Effects here
- Bleach: Paul Mitchell Synchro Lift here
- Developer: Paul Mitchell Cream Developer 20 here
- Shampoo & Conditioner: Matrix Total Results Color Care here
- Shampoo & Conditioner: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger here
- Color Wipes: Colortrak Wipe Off Hair Color Wipes here
- Oil: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment here
- Hydro Whip: Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Hydrocream Whip here
- Hair Masks: Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Hair Mask here
- All these products I buy at Cosmo Prof, Amazon or Nigels Beauty Emporium
Does your hair stain?
- Yes! My hair stains EVERYTHING PINK!
- The tub
- Everything gets stained so invest in red things and CLOROX