Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hocus Pocus Mary Sanderson Hair + Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys Yvette here! This video is on Mary Sanderson from the movie Hocus Pocus. Since her makeup was very simple I decided to show you how to do her hair. I hope you enjoyed the video and stay tuned for our last character from the movie Hocus Pocus ;-)


List Of Products:

Hair
Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray
Fright Night Temporary Hair Color in Black Fog
Fright Night Color Styling Gel in Pallbearer Purple
Strictly Professional black bobby pins
Yarn from the dollar store
Colorful wig from the dollar store

Makeup
Sleek Oh So Special Palette (Bow, Boxed, Noir)
Jordana Lip Pencil Orange
Inglot Shadow 464
MAC Chromagraphic Pencil NW25/NC30
Red Cherry False Lashes 747XS
MAC Blush Fleur Power
MAC Lipstick Viva Glam I
MAC Lip Pencil Vino
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liner Ultra Black










4 comments:

  1. EI School specializes in helping students find the right programs for aspiring beauty professionals. We make it simple for you to find programs in your area, so you can make the best decision for your education. Enter your zip code or click on your state below to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to let you know I followed your tutorial and had epic Mary hair for Halloween yesterday!! I am not good with hair and makeup at all but your direction definitely helped me. I just wanted to let you know you did a great job and I appreciate it! Keep up the good work and I'll definitely keep up with your tutorials in the future! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! I think she has a spider at the tip of her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much I am doing the Sanderson sisters with some friends I got stuck with the hair job so thank you so much you point video helped a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete