Saturday, January 12, 2013

Drugstore Haul + Mini Reviews


Hi guys! Yvette here with a drugstore haul. I watched EmilyNoel83's video, where she reviewed the Fergie collection for Wet N Wild, but I didn't see any of those things there. Although I didn't find her collection I did find a bunch of new products! Hope you guys like this video and pick some of these items up! :)

Full list of products:
Milani HD Advanced lipsticks: Vivacious Fuchsia, Candy Apple, Premier Plum, Sweet Grape
   *review sheer to medium coverage, glossy lipsticks. The texture is very similar to MAC Sheen Supreme lipsticks. Overall I love these lipsticks and glad I picked them up!

Revlon Ultimate Suede lipstick in Couture
   *review: full coverage long lasting lipstick. The texture is very interesting, dries almost to a matte finish, and almost stains my lips. I will definitely be picking up more of this lipstick!

Wet N Wild Classy Gloss Lip Gels
   *review: full coverage high shine gloss. Texture reminds me of a mixture between MAC lipglass and lipgelee. If I find this lip gel in a plum or coral color I will probably fall in love

Revlon Colorstay Concealer
   *review: sheer to medium coverage concealer that dries to a natural finish. Great for dry under eyes because its creamy and lightweight. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer this is not it but its still a great concealer! Reminds me of MAC Select Moisturecover concealer.

Revlon BB Cream
   *review: medium to full coverage that dries to a natural finish. This reminds me of a tinted moisturizer but with more coverage. I love this product because its a combo of foundation and a moisturizer and is great for the girl on the go!

NYC Smooth Skin liquid foundation
   *review: full coverage matte foundation. The texture reminds me of Studio Fix Fluid but at a great cost around $3! Great product for combination/oily skin. Recommendations for dry skin apply a heavy face cream before this product. I will definitely be picking up this foundation again.

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation
   *review: sheer to medium coverage foundation. The texture of this foundation is very lightweight. I love this product because my skin looks like a better version of

Revlon Nearly Naked powder
   *review: sheer powder great for setting your makeup because it won't make it look cakey. Both this powder and foundation together are beautiful together! I've been wearing these two everyday and I'm in love!

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face powder
   *review: buildable coverage powder. This powder is very smooth not chalky. The color is a bit too light for me but I think I can make it work.

Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips: Smoky Nudes
   *review: sheer to medium coverage with high shine and shimmer. These shadows are not all great the blacks are super sheer which is kind of disappointing but the rest are really shimmery and pretty.

Physician's Formula Liquid Metal Eye Liner Trio: Smoky Eyes
   *review: full coverage metallic with fine sparkle liners. I'm in love with these liners. They can be easily removed with makeup remover, but they are long lasting!

2 comments:

  1. what a great haul! by the way, i love how 2 people own this blog.. pretty neat ;)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My sister and I just started blogging around a year ago :)

      Delete