Thursday, May 9, 2013

Folklórico makeup tutorial | blues

Hi guys! Yvette here with an elaborate stage makeup look inspired by folklórico performances. If you guys follow us on Instagram you know I am in folklórico for Raices de mi Tierra at UCSB. This folklorico makeup tutorial is dedicated to all my dance mates. The Jalisco costume I am wearing is not mine, I WISH, I borrowed it from storage. I hope they like it and can get some tips and tricks on how to do their makeup. Most of the products that I use is from the drugstore which is awesome because it makes this look really affordable! I hope you guys like this look. Enjoy.

Full list of products:
NYC taupe brow pencil (not in video)
Urban Decay primer potion, Eden
Wet N Wild, Blue Had Me at Hello palette
NYX eye pencil, White
Physicians Formula eye liner, Black
Revlon Color Stay liquid liner
Revlon Lash Potion mascara (not in video)
Red Cherry #203 false lashes
NYC foundation
Revlon Photo Ready concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked powder
Revlon Photo Ready bronzer
Wet N Wild Heather Silk blush
Christina Hot Red lip pencil
NYC lipstick, Retro Red
LA Splash sealer
Wet N Wild glitter, White Icing






No comments:

Post a Comment