Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sephora Ariel palette makeup tutorial

Hi guys! Yvette here with a very exciting makeup tutorial. Sephora has launched their final Disney palette featuring Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I'm so sad this three collection series has come to an end :( I really do hope they come out with more and see what high demand these collections have. Although I am sad yet hopeful I was able to get my hands on all three palettes, which is super exciting! Ariel is by far my favorite princess and I just had to get my hands on this palette and make a video. I plan to do more tutorials, if you would like to see more, please let us know! This look is super sexy, purple and Ursula inspired. I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
NYC taupe brow pencil (not in video)
MAC Girl Boy brow set (not in video)
Urban Decay primer potion
Estee Lauder vintage violet paint pot (I'm so sorry you guys Ruby told me that she thinks Estee Lauder does animal testing I'm going to pause from this brand for the moment because there seems to be major issues with third party animal testing and China tba..)
NYX Purple Jumbo Pencil
Ariel palette: OFCOURSE!
 Treasures Untold
 Sha La La
 Sea Witch
 Flounder
 Caspian Sea
MAC Feline kohl pencil
Wet n Wild gel liner
Revlon Lash Fantasy mascara
Christina false lashes
Revlon whipped foundation (not in video)
Youngblood Ultimate Concealer (not in video)
Revlon Nearly Naked powder (not in video)
Sugarpill Dollypop e/s as blush
MAC Cherry lip pencil
Tarte Lip Surgence Feisty










,,




No comments:

Post a Comment