Sunday, January 5, 2014

Get Ready with Me New Years Eve

Hi everyone! Ruby here with my first get ready with me video. I wanted to do a fun look for New Years and of course use some glitter! This isn't so much a tutorial but I hope you all enjoy watching me get ready. I went a little heavy on the contour so that I don't look washed out in pictures :) I hope you enjoyed and found it somewhat useful! Thank you for making 2013 a great year for us and here's to an even better year! Happy 2014 everyone! xx

Full list of products:

Face:
MAC Studio Moisture Cream
MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
MAC Fix +
MUFE HD Foundation
Revlon Photoready Concealer
Youngblood Mineral Rice Powder - Medium
NYC Bronzing Powder - Sunny
NYX Blush - Taupe

Brows:
Anastasia Brow Wiz - Medium Ash
MAC - Cork
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Eyes:
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Horse Radish
UD Eyeshadow - Mushroom
MAC - Plumage
MAC Pigment - Old Gold
Wet n Wild Eyeshadows - Matte Black & Brulee
Lit Sealer
MAC Glitter - Chartreuse
Clinique Gel Liner - Black
UD 24/7 Pencil - Perversion
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash
Miss Adoro Lashes - #62

Lips:
Milani Lip Pencil - Spice
Revlon Matte Lipstick - Mauve it Over
Milani Lipgloss I ended up taking off the sticker with the name so I have no idea what it's called :(






2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! Happy 2014 to you!! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! Happy 2014 to you as well beautiful ^_^

      Delete