Friday, June 13, 2014

☀️ Get Ready With Me: Day Look ☀️

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a get ready with me video. I'm super excited to be featuring the NUME styling wand, Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and MAC's Alluring Aquatic collection. The look that I'm featuring is kind of my everyday look. I've been super MIA with videos, I know! But I'm eager to use our new lighting system and I rearranged my room too, I hope you all enjoy the upgrades. Abrazos.


♥♥ Things I'm Wearing ♥♥
Green T-Shirt: DUF
Mint Floral Headband: Fashion Q
Watch: Michael Kors

Full list of Products:
Hair
NUME 25mm Hair Styling Wand
Beyond the Zone Turn Up the Heat
TRESemme hair spray (not in video)

Face
Ultra Repair Cream, First Aid Beauty
ELF liquid foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer
MAC Billionaire Bronze Stick
Milani MultiTasker Powder
MAC Aphrodite's Shell
MAC Refined Golden
MAC Improper Copper Cream Colour Base
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette
 Milk Chocolate, Marzipan, Amaretto, White Chocolate, Triple Fudge, and Champagne Truffle
MAC Teddy eye kohl
Wet n Wild H20 liquid
RevlonBold Lacquer mascara
MAC 36 lashes
Inglot 79 gel liner (red)
MAC Tease with Ease prolongwear eye shadow
NYX Aqua Green eyeliner
MAC Half Red lip pencil
MAC Mystical lipstick
MAC Clear Water lipglass



No comments:

Post a Comment