Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Drugstore Foundation Routine plus Contour & Highlight

Looking for inexpensive drugstore makeup for your everyday routine? Well then I'm your girl, today's video is all about drugstore makeup! I show you my foundation routine including highlight and contour. Now don't get me wrong I love shopping at Sephora and Nordstrom for makeup, but that doesn't mean I solely shop there. I love to shop at CVS and Rite Aid for my essentials and always find myself purchasing more than what I need. #GirlProblems The products I use in today's video are truly my favorite drugstore products and just favorite products all around! I hope you all enjoy this video. See you next time.

Full list of products:
Physicians Formula BB Cream Concealer, light medium
LA Girl Pro Concealer, Cool Tan
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer, Toast
Milani Multi Tasker Powder
Revlon Photo Ready Bronzer
Wet n Wild Mellow Wine
Revlon  Photo Ready Skinlight, Bare Light



No comments:

Post a Comment