Saturday, January 7, 2012

Naked 2 Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone! Welcome to our blog. Here's my first video. I did a smokey eye look using my Naked 2 palette. I really enjoyed doing this look its dramatic without being over the top. I tried to use a good combination of drugstore products and department store. The focus is obviously my eyes, and since I used so much shimmer, I kept the face neutral and pretty matte.

Products Used:
First Aid Beauty Moisturizer
Fix +
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Naked 2 Palette: Tease, Pistol, Snakebite, Verve, Foxy and Blackout
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Sin
Revlon Grow Luscious eye liner
Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
Fascinating Kohl pencil by MAC
Lingering Brow pencil by MAC
Girl Boy brow gel by MAC
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel liner
Miss Adoro #1 false lashes
Youngblood Ultimate Concealer
Chanel Loose Powder
MAC Face and Body Foundation
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Toasted
Dollface blush by Tarte
Naked gloss by Urban Decay.

Excuse the mess :/ my pink clothes organizer is from IKEA, I keep hats, shorts, scarfs and tights in there. My Marilyn Monroe Photo was a gift, no I idea from where. My blouse is from Forever21


 Smmmmmoooookkey eyes oo la la, everyones fave, right?


 Yay for Naked 2, still not sold out at Sephora, and as far as I know ULTA should be getting in this month or the next. It is sold out on Urban Decay's website though..




Please stay tuned as many more videos are on the way. Our next video is Ruby doing her favorite makeup, smokey purples. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment