Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Smokey Purple Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys Ruby here with my first tutorial. Purple is my favorite color so I wanted my first video to be a purple eyeshadow look. This tutorial is very easy it just takes some time to blend everything out. Blending is your best friend and I believe everyone should have a good blending brush in their makeup kits :) We are still getting the hang of making videos so stay tuned for more great videos.

Products Used:

Nars Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Brule
Too Faced Pixie Perfect Eyeshadow Quad Peach Fuzz
MAC Satellite Dreams
Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
Sugarpill Cosmetics Bulletproof
Sugarpill Cosmetics Weekender Loose Eyeshadow
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl Pencil
Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner
Ardell 120 Lashes
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
MAC Bone Beige Sculpting Powder
Revlon Berry Rich Blush
MAC Spice lip pencil
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass












No comments:

Post a Comment