Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Night Clubbing Mermaid

Hi guys! Ruby here with a bright and fun look. My cousin saw this look and named it Night Clubbing Mermaid. I completely agreed, this look totally reminds me of a mermaid; its bright, fun and full of glitter. I really like this look for any special occasion: a night out with friends, prom and even Halloween for those who don't want to look scary.
When I have bright and bold eye makeup, I usually like to keep the rest of my face pretty neutral. If you guys wanted to you could punch up this look even more with bright cheeks and lips, its totally up to you.

Full list of products:
Lingering brow pencil by MAC (not in video)
Cork eyeshadow by MAC (for my brows, also not in video)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Inglot Pearl 453 eyeshadow
Sugarpill Lumi loose eyeshadow
Sugarpill Afterparty eyeshadow
LA Splash eyeshadow sealer
Jewelmarine glitter by MAC
Fascinating by MAC
Wet n Wild Greed palette (matte beige and matte black)
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner
21 false Lashes by Ardell (not in video)
Harmony by MAC
Cantaloupe by MAC Pro
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus
Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
Milani lip pencil in color Most Natural
Revenge is Sweet lipglass by MAC





No comments:

Post a Comment