Sunday, April 22, 2012

Drugstore: Bronzy Eyes

Hi guys! Yvette here with an affordable makeup look. All the products I used I bought at CVS, but they are available almost everywhere, Ulta, Rite Aid, Walgreens, online and so on..
When I filmed my "What's in my Prom Bag" I also filmed this look but I messed up during editing and had to re-film this look. You probably can't even tell, but I just thought I'd let you know. The only thing I did different was I applied a liquid liner instead of a pencil.
For this tutorial I wanted to do something that you could wear during the day and at night. The colors definitely say day time but the lashes say night!
The colors of this look will definitely complement any skin tone and you can definitely change stuff and make it your own ;-)

Full list of products
Milani Easybrow pencil (not in video)
ELF eyeshadow primer (not in video)
Milani  eyeshadow in Rich Java
Wet n Wild Vanity palette
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner 
Palladio herbal eye liner black brown
Revlon Grow Luscious plumping mascara (not in video)
Ardell Double Up false lashes in 206
Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow
Milani blush in Luminoso
Wet n Wild bronzer
NYX lip pencil in Soft Brown
Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in Desire
Revlon Super Lustrous in Nude Lustre





No comments:

Post a Comment