Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DulceCandy87's Contest

Hi guys! Today's tutorial is for a contest I'm entering. This contest is hosted by DulceCandy87. I encourage everyone to enter, it was really fun to do and good luck to all who enter :)

The look I recreated was one she did for J.Lo's music video look On The Floor. Mines is a little different from Dulce's it came out a lot taupier than I wanted but it's okay. But with our eye shapes being so different whatever I did to mine's it wasn't going to come out exactly like hers, so just keep that in mind when comparing vids, but I think it's still pretty good. I hope she likes it and I really hope I win, the prizes she announced are amazing here's the video if you guys want to check it out and enter.

Dulce Candy's Contest
Original Look, which is the look I recreate in this video
JLo's On the Floor Music Video

Full list of products:
Lingering brow pencil by MAC (not in video)
Girl Boy Brow Set by MAC (not in video)
MAC Face and Body foundation (not in video)
YoungBlood Ultimate Concealer (not in video)
Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden (matte yellow)
UD 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Rehab (medium taupe brown)
Naked 2 palette: Foxy, Bootycall, Verve, Suspect and Blackout
Wet n Wild color icon black eyeliner
Physicians Formula eye booster liquid liner
Revlon Grow Luscious mascara (not in video)
Stardel Lash SF43
Handwritten eyeshadow by MAC (deep matte purple brown)
Urban Decay matte bronzer in Toasted
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Milani Illuminating Powder in Amber Nectar
Revlon Color Stay powder
Stone lip pencil by MAC
Creme Brulee Revlon lip butter
Pearl Plum Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss







No comments:

Post a Comment