Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sarah Hyland Seventeen Magazine hair & makeup tutorial

Hi guys! Yvette here with my first hair tutorial, hope you guys like it let me know what you think. Some of you have been asking us to do hair tutorials, and we're finally getting the courage to do them. Were not hair experts what so ever! But though trial and error and experience, we've been able to find products and methods we like, and want to share them with all of you. Enjoy!

This video is inspired by Sarah Hyland's Seventeen magazine cover, I thought she looked really pretty and I love her on Modern Family!! Her look was all about the liner and lips, inside the magazine, I got a better glimpse of her makeup and as for eyeshadow she was hardly wearing any, she's very naturally pretty :)

Full list of products:
   Hair
      Beyond the Zone Noodle Head, curling cream (LOVE THIS!)
      Paul Mitchel Express Ion Dry V.1, Pink Limited Edition
      Paul Mitchel Pro Tools Express Ion Curl XL, 1 ½ inch barrel
   Makeup
      Soft Ochre paint pot, MAC
      Naked 2 palette: (Snakebite, Foxy, Blackout)
      Bamboo eyeshadow, MAC
      Revlon Grow Luscious eye liner pencil
      Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
      Ardell Double Up lashes 202
      Dollface Amazonian Clay Blush, Tarte
      Pink Treat cremestick lip liner, MAC
      Sweet Tart lip butter, MAC
      Lingering brow pencil, MAC (not in video)
      Girl Boy brow set, MAC (not in video)
      Face & Body foundation, MAC (not in video)
      Ultimate Concealer, YoungBlood Cosmetics (not in video)






 





2 comments:

  1. I love your hair and I wonder what temperature you use. I have the same Ioncurl XL but my hair always stays straight and just becomes dry:((. So I ask myself what I do wrong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! It's definitely trial and error because everybody's hair is soo different.

      If you have very thin, fine, dyed or damaged hair use a low heat, 275 and below.

      If you have normal hair use 275-350.

      If you have thick hair 350 and above.

      I have dyed hair, but it's pretty normal so I'm kind of in between the first and second category, so I usually stay at 325. And when I touch up my curls so I don't over fry them I use low heat like 275. Hope this helps, let me know how it works out :)

      Delete