Saturday, September 29, 2012

♡ Look for Less : Emmy Rossum ♡

Hi guys! Yvette here with my first look for less. Wine colored bottoms are super in style right now, so it's no surprise Hollywood's finest starlets are the first to rock this trend. Emmy Rossum was photographed wearing this beautiful pleated wine colored skirt, front-tie top, edgy heels and gorgeous Ralph Lauren crocodile bag. When I saw this look featured in Glamour magazine, I feel in love and immediately wanted to create an affordable alternative.

Emmy's purse alone is over $20,000! seen here my entire outfit cost less than $100! The jewelry I'm wearing I already had in my wardrobe and the rest I purchased at Ross, Love Culture, and 6pm.com. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

If you have any requests for more looks for less, please let us know ;)

My stuff:
Top - Love Culture (I ripped off the sleeves) $17 here
Syrah Chiffon Skirt - Brigitte Bailey, 6pm.com $15 here
Criss Cross Pumps - Guess, Ross $35
Faux Crocodile Satchel - Kenneth Cole Reaction, Ross $25
Jewelry (already had in my jewelry collection)
On my lips : NYX Amsterdam matte lip creme

Complete Outfit : $92!












2 comments:

  1. You seriously look gorgeous!

    And you did a post featuring Emmy Rossum. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so sweet. I love Emmy Rossum and "Shameless" is hilarious :)

      Delete