Thursday, September 20, 2012

Once Upon A Time: Evil Queen Red Winged Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys Ruby here with another Once Upon A Time Evil Queen look. This makeup was from Episode 21 "An Apple Red as Blood." I did change it up a little to better suit my eye shape but if you guys want to recreate it I hope that I kind of helped :) I also had to mix three different shadows to get the right shade for the wing I wish I had that exact color it was gorgeous. Also it looked more like a deep raspberry in person it just didn't want to show up on the cameras. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed and I can't wait for season 2!

List of Products:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Yogurt
Inglot Eye Shadow Matte #379
Inglot Eye Shadow Matte #377
MUFE #156 Matte Flesh
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Sugarpill Love +
Sugarpill Bulletproof
MAC pressed pigment Gold Mode
MAC Smolder
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Black Ink
Ardell Double Up lashes 201
MAC Harmony
NARS Dolce Vita
MAC Chicory
MAC Rebel
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black










No comments:

Post a Comment