Sunday, February 10, 2013

Emmy Rossum Beautiful Creatures Makeup

Hey guys Ruby here with a makeup tutorial! This makeup is based on Emmy Rossum's character Ridley Duchannes in her latest movie Beautiful Creatures. Beautiful Creatures comes out on Valentine's Day and I absolutely love the makeup and wardrobe in this movie. Emmy's makeup was pretty simple to recreate. As you can see from the pictures below the makeup looks different in two different shots. I do believe they darkened up her makeup for the glowing eyes scene because the behind the scenes shot looks more natural. I did tweak it just a little to better suit my eye shape but if you decide to recreate this look do whatever feels more comfortable for you. I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you in the next video!

Full List Of Products:

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil- Zero
Sugarpill- Bulletproof
Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette- 2AM
Wet N Wild Greed Palette- Brulee and Shimmery Pink Champagne Shadow
Ardell Lashes- Wispies
MAC Bronzing Powder- Matte Bronze
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush- Blissful
MAC Lip Pencil- Plum
NYC Lipstick- 320 Mahogany










No comments:

Post a Comment