Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review+Demo: Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara

Hey guys Ruby here with a review on Revlon's new mascara Lash Potion. The full name of the product is Revlon Lash Potion Volume + Length Waterproof Mascara by Grow Luscious, phew that's a mouth full.   The first time I tried the mascara I really liked it and decided that I would share my opinions on it. Please keep in mind that these are my personal opinions and experience with this new product. It might not work for everyone but hopefully it does because it's always great to find a good drugstore mascara. This mascara costs 7.99 at CVS. So I hope you enjoyed my review if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. If I missed some information please let me know! See you in the next video! :))










This picture was taken at 11am. I applied a thick coat on my top lashes. Remember if you want your lashes to look more natural just scrape off some of the product and then apply the mascara gently. I felt like the mascara did a good job lengthening and separating my lashes. My lashes did not uncurl right away like most mascaras do for me.


This picture was taken at 2pm. The curl is still holding and looks pretty good. My eyes did water a bit between the first and second picture and I didn't notice any smudging.


This picture was taken at 6pm. I had done dishes between 2-6pm with hot water and steam was rising to my face. Curl is still holding and it looks the same as when I first applied it.


This last picture was taken at 11pm. I came home and much to my surprise it looked great. The curl held up and was not smudging, despite rubbing my eyes a lot between 6-11pm. It flaked a tiny bit during that time too but not excessively. When I took off my makeup I removed everything but my mascara so that I could splash water and really test out the waterproof formula. It still didn't budge. So this bionic waterproof mascara was amazing and I would definitely recommend this to a friend. You might have to remove it with a oil based makeup remover so that you can gently remove it without being too rough with a makeup remover wipe.


I hope that you guys found this review helpful. If you decide to give this mascara a try I would love to know how it worked out for you. Thank you so much for reading all this and if you watched my review on YouTube. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment