Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ursula Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll makeup tutorial

Hi everyone! Yvette here with an Ursula Halloween makeup tutorial. There are tons of Ursula looks on YouTube and everyone has their own spin on it, which I enjoy! My Ursula is also a bit different and a recreation from the Disney Designer Collection Doll. The shell I bought on Amazon and painted it gold. I also found an old rope necklace and hot glued it to the end. I really enjoy how the necklace came out! If you all decide to recreate this look, I feel like the shell necklace is a must. The earrings also add a neat touch, and I borrowed mine from my friend Jackie. I have no idea where they're from, but I'm sure you all can find similar ones online. Or maybe those novelty stores by the beach.

Full list of products:
Elmer's Glue (not in video)
Cream Makeup purple (Halloween Store)
MAC Face and Body, white
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
MAC Feline kohl pencil
BH Cosmetics 3rd edition
Fright Night Dark Maiden lashes
MAC Burgundy lip pencil
Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb lipstick













No comments:

Post a Comment