Monday, October 6, 2014

$4 Zombie Makeup Last Minute Halloween Costume

Got invited to a Halloween party but don't have a costume? No worries, in 10 minutes I show you how to transform yourself into a flesh eating infected zombie. I only used two brushes and two cream products. I bought the white and purple cream for $2 each at the Halloween Store. They have these cream makeups everywhere from CVS to Amazon. If you don't have time to run out and buy this any matte purple and white shadows will do!

If you follow us on Instagram, you know I taught a zombie makeup class at Paul Mitchell Santa Barbara. Here is where I got the idea to create a quick and affordable zombie makeup. After I finished the class I thought I need to do a video on this is so easy and quick. Hope you all like it. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
Purple Cream Makeup, Halloween Store or here
White Cream Makeup, Halloween Store or here




No comments:

Post a Comment