Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ursula Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone! If you follow us on Instagram you know Ruby and I are obsessed with Disneyland! So I just had to create another Disney Villain makeup look. This is my second Ursula makeup tutorial, the first one I created was inspired by the Venomous Villain Designer doll. Today's look is inspired by The Little Mermaid, so I guess more original looking ;) My previous Ursula was a bit more glam! I hope you like both versions and stay tuned for more Disney Villains!

*wig Amazon
*shell necklace handmade

Full list of products:
   Eyes
      Elmer's Glue Stick (not in video)
      Youngblood Ultimate Concealer (not in video)
      MAC Studio Fix powder (not in video)
      Urban Decay Primer Potion
      NYX white liner
      MAC Chromagraphic Black Black liner
      OCC Pool Boy liner
      Saucebox Temptation palette
      Saucebox Étude palette
      Fright Night Dark Maiden lashes
   Face & Body
      Professional Cream Makeup, purple
      Professional Cream Makeup, white
      BH Cosmetics 2nd edition palette
      BH Cosmetics 3rd edition palette
      MAC Cherry lip pencil
      Lime Crime Red Velvet liquid lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment