Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Birthday Makeup

Going out for your birthday but don't know what makeup look to rock? My boyfriend LOVES to surprise me for my birthday and never tells me where were going. I love surprises but makeup wise I'm always like, what do I wear? Will I be overly done up or too toned down? Usually when this happens I tend to stick with neutral colors. Today's look is very warm, natural but with a bit of flare and glitter! I used an array of products but mostly affordable ones.

List of products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
BH Cosmetics 2nd edition 120 palette
LA Splash eye shadow sealer (used as glitter glue)
Eye Kandy Taffy glitter
MAC Liquidlast, Point Black
Revlon Lash Potion mascara (not in video)
Nigel 605 lashes
MAC eye kohl, Teddy
MAC Dipdown fluidline (not in video)
MAC Pro Longwear Brow Set (not in video)
NYC Taupe Brow Pencil (not in video)
Physicians Formula BB Cream Concealer
LA Girl HD Pro Concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked foundation (not in video)
NYX Stay Matte Powder (not in video)
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, Toasted
Makeup Geek blush, Infatuation
MAC Lip Pencil, Bodly Bare
Too Faced Lipstick, In the Buff





No comments:

Post a Comment