Thursday, March 26, 2015

Everyday Makeup Routine ♡ talk thru tutorial

Hey everyone! Yvette here with my everyday makeup routine. I normally don't wear makeup everyday but when I do I like to wear natural looks like this. This makeup look is very soft with a pop of color on the lips perfect for those who work in an office or go to school. All the products I used today are definitely some of my go to products. I do switch up my makeup products depending on my outfit, weather or mood so I might do more of my everyday routines soon. I hope you all like it. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
Urban Decay Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Murad Acne Clearing Solution
Revlon ColorStay oily/combination
LA Girl Pro Concealer
Physicians Formula BB Cream Concealer
MAC Peach Color Corrector
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
Burts Bees lip balm
MAC NW43 Pressed Powder
Makeup Geek Summer Fling Blush
NARS Albatross Highlighter
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Saucebox Etude palette
Wet n Wild H20 Liquid Liner
MAC Dipdown Fluidline
NYC Taupe Brow Pencil
MAC Stubborn Brown Brow Set
Revlon Lash Potion mascara
NYX Fruit Punch retractable lip pencil
NYX Rose lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment