Saturday, March 28, 2015

Green Ursula Cartoon Makeup

Hey everyone! Yvette here with another Ursula makeup. Yes I know I'm obsessed but this time there was a reason to my madness. LA Splash was hosting a Disney Villains contest and ofcourse I had to enter! I didn't even rank but that's totally okay Jennifer Corona who I absolutely admire and adore won and she totally deserved it winner here. Please follow her on Instagram she is UH-MAZING!! Any who this makeup is inspired by Ursula's scene where she takes Ariels voice in the movie the Little Mermaid. Her potions create a green glow on her face and she looked bitching! I hope you all enjoy this video!

Inspiration picture:

Full list of products:
Elmer's Glue Stick (not in video)
MAC Fascinating eye kohl
Snazaroo white cream paint
Green cream paint ($1 halloween store) (not very pigmented recommend Snazaroo instead)
BH Cosmetics 2nd edition palette
Sugarpill Junebug loose eyeshadow (dark green)
Inglot green gel liner
Inglot red gel liner
MAC Burgundy lip pencil
LA Splash Poison Apple liquid lipstick
NYX Black Berry lip pencil
Snazaroo black cream paint
LA Splash Venom liquid lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment