Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Back to Basics: Foundation Application

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a new makeup series all about makeup for people just starting out. If you are new to makeup and don't know where to start sit tight because this series are for you. Today's video I show you how to apply foundation with a damp sponge. The sponge that I am using is the miracle complexion sponge from real techniques. I also like the beauty blender but price wise I prefer this one a little bit more. If you're not a big fan of sponges you can also use a foundation brush instead.

In the video I didn't show my foundation because I don't really like it but I have it so I'm just going to use it up. I think once I'm done with this one I'm going to purchase NARS Sheer Glow.

I hope you all like this new series. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
MAC Select foundation (not my fave)


No comments:

Post a Comment