Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks | Review & Swatches

Hey everyone! Ruby here with another review and swatch post! This is for some of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. I wish I had them all to review but I hope to add onto this post once I collect more. These liquid lipsticks are available at Sephora and are $20 each. The swatches are just the lip colors on their own without any lip liners. I will say that these lip colors go sooo much better with lip liners underneath. Unless you have baby smooth lips you'll need that lip liner for the color to go on more opaque.

Onto the swatches! Don't forget I will have a pro and con list at the end!


Bauhau5 - Raspberry Pink

A-Go-Go - Carrot Orange

Vampira - Dark Burgundy Red

Lolita - Light Plum Brow


Pros
Pretty good color payoff
Glides on smoothly
Feels great on the lips
Easy to remove
Applicator fits perfectly on lips
Easy to apply

Cons
A-Go-Go went on patchy and accentuated lip lines a lot
Vampira and A-Go-Go need a lip liner the most
Lasting power ok
Pricey

Overall Opinion:
Overall I like the lip colors. I feel like the orange one did not suit my skintone at all. Paired with lip liners the lip colors look so much better. This is the case with a lot of liquid lipsticks so I can't really be mad at that. I love how creamy they were and how easily they glided on my lips. My favorites were the pink and the nude those looked the best on me. I would definitely like to try more colors! Also my camera wasn't picking up the true color in person so I did have to edit them, sorry about that. We are working on taking pictures with the Canon T5i but still haven't gotten the hang of it.

Score 8/10


*All products purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment