Friday, August 28, 2015

Red Sea Mermaid | Mermaid Series

Hey everyone! Yvette here with another mermaid look. This one is inspired by the Red Sea. I wanted her to look a little bit evil but obviously beautiful. So I incorporated red as much as I could and to soften it up I added hints of pink and yellow. I hope you all like it. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Sugarpill Dollypop
Sugarpill Love +
Snazaroo white cream paint
Inglot 76 AMC gel liner
DUO Lash Adhesive
Crystals & Gems from the Craft Store
Amour Us Eyelash #WSP from the $1 Store
OCC Grandma colour pencil
Milani Sweet Nectar lipstick
MAC Eugene lipstick
Snazaroo yellow cream paint
Saucebox Etude palette
MAC Dipdown Fluidline
LA Splash eyeshadow sealer
LIT Barbie Shops glitter
MAC NW25/NC30 Chromagraphic Pencil
Camo Eyes white contacts












1 comment:

  1. A lot of work but for me this mermaid is scary :P

    ReplyDelete