Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mulans Matchmaker Halloween Makeup

Hi everyone! Ruby here with my first Halloween tutorial for this year! It's been a long time since I've uploaded a video and I apologize for my long absence. I'm back and ready to put out some new Halloween looks for you all. This look is inspired by the matchmaker in Disney's Mulan. Of course this is how she looked after Mulan splashed her face with tea. This is a very easy look you can recreate for Halloween so I hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you so much for watching and I will see you in the next one!


full list of products:

NYX HD Concealer
RCMA No Color Loose Powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow - Afterparty
Tarte Precision Longwear Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner - Perversion
NYX Primal Colors - Hot Pink
NYX Lip Pencil - Hot Red
Besame Lipstick - Red Velvet
Wolfe Palette - Black, Red, & Pink
End Lashes (don't know where they are from)




No comments:

Post a Comment