Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Queen | 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone! Yvette here with my final Halloween look. This month I was crazy busy and if you follow me on snapchat: mermaid_fire you know I went on a cross country road trip for my 11 year anniversary with Jose. I definitely had to try extremely hard to find the time to film, edit, blog, work & have a life this month. It was well worth it! I love to paint and do makeup and I hope you all enjoyed this month too.

Today's makeup is inspired by Goldiestarling who I truly feel is the queen of Halloween. She is so sweet down to earth and is mega talented. I hope you all like this look, stay tuned for bloopers. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
Milani eyeshadow primer
Saucebox Temptation palette
Snazaroo black cream paint
MAC Matte Bronze
Makeup Geek Love Affair blush
OCC NSFW colour pencil
Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Zombettie liquid lipstick
NYX Pretty Violet eye pencil
Makeup Geek Caitlin Rose eyeshadow
Snazaroo Green cream paint
Snazaroo Orange cream paint

No comments:

Post a Comment