Friday, September 5, 2014

Grim Reaper | Halloween Makeup

Hi everyone! That time of year is here...Halloweeeen! For the first of our Halloween videos I wanted to do something a little creepy. This is my version of the Grim Reaper. I created an exaggerated eye shadow that went all the way up to my hair line. I also went for hollow cheeks to look a little more skeletal. I wanted to draw on teeth but I didn't like how it came out so I went to my old faithful trick of making chapped lips. If you do decide to do teeth I would highly recommend it to pull the look together even more. Oh and also you can carry around a scythe to really freak people out! I hope you all enjoyed the video and thank you for watching!

Full list of products:

MAC Face & Body - White
Ben Nye Character Base -Skeleton White
Bloody Mary White Face Powder
Milani Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean
Wet N Wild Eye Shadow- Panther (matte black)
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil - Perversion
Ben Nye Eye Shadow - Graphite
Saucebox Cosmetics Etude Palette - Biscotti (reddish brown) Chocolate (greenish greyish brown weiird) Toffee (matte black)
Clinique Gel Liner - True Black
Physicians Formula Mascara (not in video)





Disclaimer: I do not recommend putting on contacts after you apply makeup. I only do this because my eyes cannot take contacts for a long period of time. My eyes start watering like crazy and then I can't see what I'm doing. Just quickly wanted to mention that for you all. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.....
    REAPER Crack

    ReplyDelete