Monday, April 27, 2015

Folklórico Makeup Tutorial | orange & yellow

Hey everyone! Yvette here with another folklórico makeup look. This one is featuring orange and yellow eyeshadows from my Saucebox Temptation palette. This look was requested by Denise Perez, sorry it took me so long to do girl, hopefully you don't mind. I have a ton of requests to get to hopefully I can pump them all out really soon. I know some asked if I could start doing makeup with Spanish voiceovers, especially maquillaje de folklorico. Although I do speak, read and understand Spanish, to give directions on something is still scary territory for me. Hopefully I can get it together and do that soon, wish me luck! For now I hope you all enjoy this video.

Full list of products:
MAC Painterly paint pot
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Jordana Orange lip pencil
Saucebox Temptation palette
NYX white eyeliner
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
Red Cherry #203 lashes
Hard Candy Glamoflauge
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Wet n Wild Heather Silk blush
Milani 02 lip pencil
LA Splash Poison Apple liquid lipstick

10% off LASplash Cosmetics with our code:
AFFILIATE-SFHTHZ








No comments:

Post a Comment