Sunday, April 19, 2015

Xibalba Makeup | NYX FACE Awards 2015 Entry

Hey everyone! Yvette here with my entry for the NYX Face Awards for 2015. I'm super excited to enter this year but hella nervous. I read over all the rules carefully and only showed NYX products in the video. Whatever products I used that weren't NYX I couldn't show on camera but I listed down below. The NYX FACE Awards is an amazing opportunity for new artists to get featured and hopefully Ruby and I can join some of the greats and make it to the end. We will definitely need your help if we make it to the top 30. WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AND HOPEFULLY WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN MAKE IT ALL THE WAY. Hope you all like this video. ENJOY!

Full list of products:
NYX White eye liner
NYX Black Bean jumbo eye pencil
NYX Milk Jumbo eye pencil
NYX Hot Green eyeshadow
NYX Sparkle Green jumbo eye pencil
Wet n Wild Sparkle Blue eyeshadow
Inglot grey gel liner
Inglot red gel liner
NYX Crimson eyeshadow
Sugarpill Midori eyeshadow
Snazaroo white cream paint
Snazaroo black cream paint
Snazaroo blue paint
Snazaroo yellow paint
NYX Green Shimmer eye liner


No comments:

Post a Comment