Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hey everyone! Ruby here with my everyday makeup routine! This was the look I wore in my Beauty Box 5 video. And it was requested by spanishbeauty30 so I hope you like it! This look is basically what I wear on a daily basis or whenever I decide to wear makeup. It is somewhat of a pin up inspired makeup with the winged line and lashes. Thank you so much for watching and I will see you in the next one!

Full list of products:

MUFE HD Foundation
NYX Eyebrow Pencil
Milani Eye Primer
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Wet n Wild - Brulee
MAC - Soft Brown & Swiss Chocolate
Saucebox - Etude Palette  Biscotti
Lorac Pro Palette - Pewter, LT Bronze & Espresso
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liner - Ultra Black
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
NYX Wonder Pencil - Medium
House of Lashes - Siren
Makeup Geek pigment - Afterglow
LA Girl Pro Conceal
NYX Set It Don't Fret It Loose Powder
NYC Bronzer - Sunny
BH Cosmetics Contour & Highlight Palette
The Balm - Mary Loumanizer
NYX Lip Liner - Dark Red
Milani - Matte Glam









No comments:

Post a Comment