Saturday, September 12, 2015

GRWM Disneyland Ariel edition + Mermaid OOTD

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a GRWM mermaid edition! Growing up the Little Mermaid was my favorite Disney princess. As an adult my favorite is Mulan but when I go to Disneyland I love to dress in theme. At the end I show you my go-to mermaid outfit for Disneyland. Enjoy!

♥♥ What I'm Wearing ♥♥
Top: Adorkable Apparel
Leggings: Amazon
Starfish Hair Clip: Handmade
Watch: Michael Kors






Full list of products
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Becca Ever Matte Poreless Primer
Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
MAC Prolongwear Powder
Too Faced Deep Chocolate Soleil bronzer
OCC NSFW colour pencil
Sugarpill Love plus eyeshadow
Urban Decay Eden primer potion
Saucebox Etude palette
Saucebox Forbidden Fruits palette
MAC liquid last eyeliner
NYC liquid liner
NYX Pretty Violet eyeliner
Stilazzi eyelashes
MAC False Lash mascara
Becca Rose Gold highlighter
LA Splash Poison Apple liquid lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment