Thursday, October 29, 2015

Evil Ringmaster Circus Makeup | 31 Days of Halloween

Hiiii! I know Im late AF but if you follow me on Snapchat you know your girl was crazy busy this month. I hope you all don't mind so sorry. Anywho if you all don't follow Pastel Pegasus on IG you definitely need to she is amazingly creative. I saw her ringmaster makeup and got inspired to create this look here. My bodypainting skills have definitely improved in the last month I hope you all are enjoying these looks. 31 Days of Halloween is almost over! #ImBathingInMyTears

Wig: Amazon
Hat: Halloween Store
Contacts: Optical Illusion from Camo Eyes

Full list of products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MELT Dark Matter stack
MAC Half Red lip pencil
MAC Fix +
Makeup Geek Hologram duo chrome loose eyeshadow
NYC liquid liner
KoKo lashes
NYX Milk jumbo eyepencil
ELF Foundation
Too Faced Deep Chocolate Soleil
Wolfe 12 Hydrocolor palette
NARS Taos blush
OCC NSFW colour pencil
NYX lipstick
MAC Chromographic pencil
LIT Sealer
Sugarpill Goldilux
Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear




No comments:

Post a Comment