Thursday, October 29, 2015

Past Midnight Cinderella makeup | 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone! Reality is definitely taking a toll on me October flew by and Halloween is almost here. I'm starting to get sick of the feeling that I can no longer do Halloween makeups till next year. Should we keep doing these types of creative looks? Or stick to beauty until October rolls around? Or do a mixture of beauty and Halloween makeup? Let us know!

For todays makeup I wanted to do a spellbound poisoned princess look. I thought about Cinderella and how her fairy godmother gave her until midnight to get her man. While brainstorming I came up with this morbid creepy look. Hope you all like it! Enjoy!

Contacts: Desio Innocent White & Camo Eyes mesh
Wig: Sepa
Headband: You're not gonna believe me when I say I rolled up some undies and bobby pinned it onto my wig

Full list of products:
ELF Foundation
Milani eyeshadow primer
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
MAC Prolongwear powder (not in video)
MAC Matte Bronzer
Lorac Pro 2 palette
LA Girl Fineline eyeliner
KoKo lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn
Saucebox Etude palette
BH Cosmetics 120 palette
Snazaroo Orange cream paint
Snazaroo White cream paint
Snazaroo Black cream paint
Snazaroo Blue cream paint
Snazaroo Green cream paint





No comments:

Post a Comment