Sunday, March 3, 2013

♡ Get Ready With Me: Date Night ♡

Hi guys! Yvette here with a "Get Ready with Me" video. I was starting to get ready for my date with my boo and though why not film it. I know there are tons of these videos on YouTube and I think they're really fun to watch and since I've never done one I thought it would be cool to do. I hope you guys enjoy this type of video, I know I've seen dozens of them and really like watching them.

Full list of products:
Face
MAC Fix +
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Instense Therapy
Burt's Bees lip balm
Clinique Repairwear eye cream
NYC Taupe brow pencil
MAC Girl Boy brow set
Youngblood Mineral face primer
Graftobian foundation
ELF Angled Foundation Brush
Beauty Blender
MAC Pro Peach corrector
Youngblood Dark rice powder
MUFE #2 sculpting powder
MAC Improper Copper cream colour base
MAC Pro Cantaloupe blush
Dior Beauty Confidential Merry Pink highlight

Eyes
Urban Decay Eden primer potion
MAC Mulch eyeshadow
MAC Embark eyeshadow
MAC Shroom eyeshadow
MAC Nehru eyeshadow
MAC Melon pigment
Revlon Grow Luscious mascara (not in video)
Ardell Demi Wispies false lashes
MAC Naked lip pencil
Lips
BH Cosmetics nude lip pencil
Wet n Wild Bare it All lipstick
MAC Stone lip pencil
Revlon Honey lip stain + balm
Napoleon Perdis Coral Island luminous lip veils

Hair Products:
   Beyond the Zone curling cream
   Paul Mitchell limited edition hair dryer
   Con Air jumbo hot rollers
   Hot Tools 1 1/2 in curling iron
   TRESemme Climate Control Finishing Spray (not in video)



No comments:

Post a Comment