Full list of products:
Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream
Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki brush
Revlon ColorStay concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked powder
applied with Sonia Kashuk brush
Revlon ColorStay Torch Shadow Stick
applied with Real Techniques blending brush
MAC Engraved (Revlon Grow Luscious liner is an exact dupe)
Wet N Wild Mega Plump waterproof mascara
Revlon ColoStay Ultimate Suede in Trendsetter
Wet N Wild Mellow Wine blush
Tip #1: Use two-in-one products
- products like BB creams and shadow sticks save on a lot of time
- a BB cream will be your foundation and moisturizer
- a shadow sticks act as your primer and shadow
Tip #2: Use big brushes
- apply your foundation not with a paddle but with a big brush, it spreads your makeup faster
- apply your eyeshadow with a big blending brush it will do all of the work for you instead of going in with a small detailed brush
Tip #3: Eyeliner
- liquid and gel are super time consuming a soft pencil is quick and easy
Tip #4: Long Wearing Color
- a bold lip and cheek are the way to go, they add color and make it seem as if you spent a lot of time on your makeup. BEWARE some lipsticks that don't stain will bleed so make sure to get one that is long lasting
STEPS YOU CAN SKIP
- EYELINER on the bottom lash line, it's not really necessary and for day time it can be a bit much. On your top lash line is somewhat of a must if you have small or tired eyes.
- HIGHLIGHT on your cheeks, it looks nice but for the most part its just an extra step that you can do without on those late days.
- BRONZER/CONTOUR, I know many women who can't live without this product but on those days that your running late a blush is always the way to go.
- LIP LINER, although I am a big fan of this product it takes precision to get your lips exact so skip this step if you can.
- GLOSS, this product does not last, and you need to keep checking on it and reapplying throughout the day, just skip it all together.