Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sea Witch -- PinkStylist Villains In Vogue Entry #2

Hey guys! Ruby here with entry #2 for PinkStylist's contest Villains In Vogue. This look is a sea witch and I hope that came across lol. I had a very hard time creating this look because I got stuck for a very long time but I did like how it came out. I know the eyebrows aren't even, I haven't mastered covering eyebrows and drawing them on symmetrically but I covered up the bad one with the bangs of my wig ;-)  I had covered my eyebrows in the morning thinking I had time to film a video but I ended up having to leave with covered eyebrows. That's why some of my real eyebrow hair is poking out. So anyways I hope you guys appreciate my attempt at some very dramatic makeup and hope you enjoyed!


Full List Of Products:

Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Palette- Turquoise, White, Bright Blue, Leaf Green, Black
Ben Nye Character Base- Skeleton White
MAC Face and Body- White
Ben Nye Neutral Set
MAC Studio Fix- Shivering White
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil- Zero
Sugarpill- Tako, Bulletproof, Midori
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow- Goldilux, Lumi, Absinthe
Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette- Mochi, Velocity, Acidberry
Hard Candy Walk The Line Liquid Liner- Glitzy
ELF Liquid Eyeliner- Copper
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner- Ultra Black
Wet N Wild Gel Liner- Black
VOV eyelashes- F1 (bought at IMATS)
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes- 12L
Black Rhinestones bought at Michael's Craft Store
Rhinestone Wheel bought off of Ebay 
Wig- Ferrari Dark green from ArdaWigs
Contacts Local Halloween Store


 





No comments:

Post a Comment