Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ruby's No Mirror Makeup Challenge!


Hi guys Ruby here with the no mirror makeup challenge!! I have been wanting to do this video for a while and it was also requested by  E Alaniz. Yvette is planning on doing this video as well so stay tuned for that :) I wanted to do a colorful look just to make it more challenging. You could kind of see a little bit of the covered mirrored behind the camera when I show the CS Palette and I promise you it was covered enough to not see myself I was just too lazy to cover the entire mirror lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed and I hope that you guys didn't mind the length of the video but I cut it down as much as I could without editing out my TV talk so you guys can get to know me a little more since I still don't talk too much on camera but I promise I'm trying to do better.  :))

Just in case any of you want to know the products I used here they are.

Full List of Products:

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation-
MAC Studio Finish Concealer- NW25
Clinique Brow Pencil- Soft Brown
ELF Brow Palette- Medium
Wet N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder- Buff
MAC- Harmony
MAC- Coppertone
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
NYC Liquid Liner
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
MAC Lip Pencil- Whirl
Wet N Wild Fergie Lipstick- Fergie Daily









No comments:

Post a Comment