Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dose of Colors Lipstick & Lipgloss Swatches

Hey everyone Ruby here with a blogpost on some Dose of Colors lippies! As soon as we get more we'll add more to this post but for now we only have four. For this post we have Poise and Love Potion lipstick. Purple Fusion and Wild Child lipgloss. I want to point out that I made the mistake of swatching first and then taking pictures of the products, so I'm sorry the lipsticks are shaped weird.

Dose of Colors is a cruelty free and vegan brand. Each lipgloss is $15 and each lipstick is $16.  I absolutely love the pigmentation of their products and I can't wait to try out more colors! They weren't drying or sticky and they all stayed on nicely by themselves. Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions feel free to comment! <3

If you're looking for any FAQ for Dose of Colors I will link it here.
 
 





*Not sure why some of them came out with a funky yellowish color and a little pixely but I'll try and fix it* :)


1 comment: