Monday, July 28, 2014

Get Ready with Me Hair & Makeup

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a GRWM video where I was going to a 4th of July BBQ. I used a couple of new products like Zombettie a liquid lipstick from Pretty Zombie held up ALL NIGHT!

I had this lipstick on from 4pm until midnight and it did not budge. Although I felt like the color stayed my lips did feel a tad bit dry towards the end of the night. Considering I had SUPER dry cracked lips most of the year, it didn't really bother me. I just wanted to throw that out there in case you purchase it and receive the same feeling.

I did apply a lip pencil underneath, so that might of had an effect on its longevity but I do want to do a full on review, so stay tuned for that. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Murad Skin & Lip Care
Graftobian HD palette
Milani MultiTasker Powder
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, Toasted
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Eden
NYX White eye liner
Saucebox Etude palette
NYC Taupe eyebrow pencil
Wet n Wild H20 liquid liner
Palladio Herbal eye liner, black brown
Revlon Lash Potion mascara
Frends #43 lashes
Makeup Geek Infatuation blush
MAC In Extra Dimension Skinfinish, Definitely Defined
MAC Cherry lip pencil
Pretty Zombie Cosmetics, Zombettie

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment