Thursday, July 10, 2014

L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints Review & Swatches

Hi everyone! As you can tell by the title this is going to be a review and swatch post on the L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints! We picked these baby's up at PHAMExpo last month at the Lady Moss booth. We were so excited to hear that L.A. Girl was there we've been dying to try more products from them! At the show it was all 6 for $18, online it would come out to $24. Onto the goodies! Below are the pictures of all 6 lip paints and if you want a quick pro and con list it will be at the very bottom. :)

I was very impressed with all the lip paints. They are very pigmented but can also be sheered out. I applied the lip paints with a lip brush and they went on effortlessly. I haven't tried applying it straight from the tube but I think a lip brush would work best. While I had them on I noticed that they all tingled. I took a look at the ingredients and it does say it contains peppermint. It wasn't a burning or unpleasant feeling I just thought I would give you a heads up in case you're not a fan of the tingle. Babydoll and Pin-up were the only ones that gave me some trouble. Babydoll went on sort of patchy so it took a few passes to get it just right. Pin-up bled a little into some lines around my mouth. But I feel like those can be prevented by using a lip pencil underneath. Overall I highly recommend these lip colors! They are a great find for only $4 each. I absolutely love them and if they came out with more colors I would buy them in a heartbeat!

Left to Right: Blushing, Babydoll, Bombshell, Hot Mess, Coy, Pin-Up









 Pros
 Pigmented
Can be sheered out
Glides on the lips
Affordable
Not sticky

Cons
 Babydoll was the only one that came out kind of patchy
Pin-Up bled into some lines around my lip

 In Between Pro & Con
All tingled on my lips due to the peppermint ingredient but it didn't bother me



Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment