Thursday, August 21, 2014

Get Ready With Me ❤ A Night Out

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a fun glittery purple smokey look for a night out. If you saw my HUGE PHAMExpo haul you know I bought a bunch of fun new makeup here. I am super excited to start using them in tutorials like this boss ass glitter, which stole the show. I have heard great things about Violet Voss glitters so when I was getting ready the other night I had to reach for "The Fair" glitter. This glitter has so many different sparkles and lasted all night. I definitely had to wait for it to dry because it began to crease when I was doing the rest of my eyes. So that would probably be my only tip. Since the eyes were such a statement on their own, I had to top off this look with a mauve/nude lip. I hope you all like it. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Murad Eye Cream
Carmex lip balm
MUFE Foundation Primer
ELF Flawless Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Concealer
Chanel loose powder
UD Primer Potion
BH Cosmetics San Francisco palette
Jesse's Girl eye liner
Violet Voss The Fair glitter
LIT Cosmetics glitter sealer
MAC Designer Purple eyeliner
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara
Ardell 203 double up lashes
MAC Spiked brow pencil
MAC Beguile brow gel
NYX Yellow liner
Urban Decay Toasted Baked Bronzer
Milani 03 Nude lip pencil
MAC Lovechild lipglass








No comments:

Post a Comment