Monday, August 18, 2014

Sin City A Dame To Kill For Gail | Grayscale Makeup

Hey everyone! I'm back! I took a small break from filming to get better from some whiplash I was going through. I'm all better now and I wanted to say thank you to everyone that sent me get well comments and messages!
Let's get onto the video! This look is inspired by Rosario Dawson's character Gail in the movie Sin City A Dame to Kill For. I took inspiration from her eye makeup in her character poster and the rest is inspired by how she looks in the film. She was completely black and white and had no other colors showing through. Sorry I didn't spray paint my hair black but I recently dyed my hair purple and I was afraid to stain it hehe. This look is a very easy way to make yourself look black and white without using hard to find products. Of course if you were to wear this out you would have to paint your hands and any other skin showing. I hope you guys enjoyed and I can't wait to film more videos!

 List of products:

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
MAC Face and Body - White
Bloody Mary White Face Powder (Hot Topic)
Milani Eye Primer
MAC Khol Pencil - Smolder
Ardell Fright Night lashes - Mesmerizing
Ben Nye Shadow - Graphite
Clinique black gel liner
Sugarpill Shadow - Bulletproof
MAC - Bough Grey (light grey)
MAC - Knight Divine (cool gunmetal)
MAC - Gesso (matte white)
Coastal Scents 88 Palette - light grey
NYC Eye Pencil - Black
MAC Mattene Lipstick - Midnight Media


~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment