Saturday, July 25, 2015

Antarctica Mermaid makeup tutorial

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a new series inspired by mermaids! I know I still need to finish my Disney Villain sugar skull series and I'm in the middle of my back to basics series buuuttt I can't contain myself any longer. Halloween needs to come so I can begin all my spooky makeup tutorials!! To hold me over Ruby and I wanted to have a mermaids of the world makeup series where we create different mermaid looks based on different parts of the world. The first video kicking off this series is Antarctica mermaid!! I wanted her to be in a frozen like state, so I put on white blue grey contacts, cracked ice like scales super white skin with blue accents. Hope you all like it stay tuned for more mermaid looks!!

Full list of products:
Elmers glue to cover brows (not in video)
Urban Decay Eden primer potion
Sephora Ariel palette {flounder, }
Sugarpill Candy Crush eyeshadow
Saucebox Temptation palette {mermaid, aquarama}
Inglot white gel liner
NYX White eye pencil
Snazaroo blue paint
Snazaroo white paint
CAO Cosmetics blush palette
ArtMinds Tourmaline jumbo glitter stacker here 
Dose of Colors Love Potion




No comments:

Post a Comment