Monday, July 13, 2015

Coral Summer makeup

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a fresh and glowy makeup tutorial with a pop of lip color. I wanted to create a soft summery look but still add that touch of glam with big lashes and bright lips. I just bought the LA Girl matte flat finish pigmented gloss for $3.50 a piece at PHAMExpo and Im in love!! These liquid lipsticks are super inexpensive, pigmented and long lasting. My only concern with them is that they too take a minute to dry and they have this tacky feel to them as they are drying. I'm not sure if its because I'm putting on too much lip balm prior to it or if its just the lipsticks. I need to play with them a bit for to give them a good review. Stay tuned for the blog post, but for now I hope you all enjoy this makeup tutorial!

Full list of products:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Auburn Dipbrow Pomade
MAC Prolongwear Waterproof Stubborn Brown brow gel
NARS Sheer Glow foundation
NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer
Makeup Geek Beaches and Cream
Makeup Geek Creme Brulee
Makeup Geek Latte
Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear
MAC Naked lip pencil
Ardell Double Lashes 203
Too Faced Deep Chocolate Soleil
NARS Taos blush
Becca Rose Gold Highlight
MAC Chic Trick
LA Girl Matte flat finish pigmented gloss in Obsess




No comments:

Post a Comment