Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saucebox Cosmetics Batalash Palette Review & Swatches

Hey everyone Ruby here with an exciting review on the Saucebox Batalash palette! We pre-ordered this palette and when it finally arrived we were so excited that it was the exact same quality of the other Saucebox palettes. They are so buttery in texture and incredibly pigmented. The pan sizes are HUGE which is why I think they are so worth every penny. This palette is limited edition so get it while you can here. This palette costs $60 and you get 4 grams in each eyeshadow pan. While a MAC shadow costs $10 and has 1.3 grams in each pan. You do the math (hint Saucebox is giving you one heck of a deal!) The swatches down below are without a primer underneath. WITH a primer, forget about it, they are even more gorgeous! Saucebox and the Batalash girls did a beautiful job with this palette and I'm hoping for more collabs with amazing artists in the future! I hope you all enjoy the review! I'll talk to you all in the next one!

 
 Top Row: Vanilla, Winter Brown, Cinnamon & Lace Noir
Bottom Row: Enigma, Electro, Popper & Nova

L to R: Vanilla, Winter Brown, Cinnamon & Lace Noir
L to R: Enigma, Electro, Popper & Nova


Overall:

Intensely pigmented and they feel so dang smooth
They blend beautifully
The 3 metallic ones on the bottom row are to die for
Popper is a matte shadow with tiny flecks of glitter. Maybe more of a sheen. Idk it's gorgeous!
While swatching Lace Noir got a little patchy but when I applied it on my eyes it went on without any problems. It's not as intense as the Saucebox Black Widow but it still is very nice black.
The pans can be taken out of the palette and are labeled on the bottom
Vanilla is too light to put under my brow but I've been using it to highlight my tear duct
Winter Brown has a green undertone
The palette closes magnetically
Because they're soft they can nick easily



Score: 10/10
There isn't one thing I 
dislike about this palette.




*This palette was purchased with my own money

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment