Friday, October 23, 2015

Back to the Future Doc Brown makeup 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone! Sorry this blog post is late, this week has been hectic. On October 21, 2015 Doc Brown and Marty McFly went back to the future. In honor of that day I decided to do a Doc Brown makeup. I have been bodypainting for almost two months now and I'm finally feeling like I'm getting the hang of it. Practice makes perfect! Hopefully one day my paint can look like real clothes. Hope you all like this look. Enjoy!

Full list of products:
Snazaroo yellow cream paint
Snazaroo red cream paint
Snazaroo white cream paint
Snazaroo black cream paint
Snazaroo silver metallic cream paint
Wolfe 12 Hydrocolor palette, green
Morphe Creme Brule eyeshadow
Morphe Toasted Hazelnut eyeshadow
Morphe Nuts for you eyeshadow
Saucebox Batalash palette, black
Almay Clear Complexion foundation (not in video)







No comments:

Post a Comment